But I have some really good excuses...
- My cat ate my computer.
- I have a running blog in my head. Now if technology could just come up with a way to get those thoughts on the computer without me having to open the computer.
- I got a job at the local children's museum teaching a class.
- My laundry is all done, folded and put away for a change.
- Being Grand Poohbah of the PTO is a lot more work than I guessed.
- Hubby has been traveling a ton.
- Spreading organic fertilizer for the winter sure is time consuming.
- Obama has distracted me with his perfectly-presidential speeches.
- I'm still recovering from the field trip from hell.
- Third grade homework is tougher than I thought.
- It's not easy being green.
Let's hope for less distractions and more writing next week.