Sunday, October 21, 2007

Road Paving

I truly can't believe that it's been almost a year since I last blogged. I have had the best intentions and written the most insightful and whittly blogs...all in my head.

You know what they say, "the road to hell is paved with the best intentions." Where is my road leading me?

As for an update;
I am a year older and much more beautiful.
My neighbors have noticed that I am able to speak again and they are now speaking to me.
I have had a couple of girls nights out with friends. Had a great time!
I am also making more of an effort to stay connected with my old friends.

As for this blogging thing, I'm wondering if I should tell people about my blog? I have a neighbor who has a popular blog and she talks about it all of the time. Even references it at the bus stop.

The thing about my neighbor is she is a perpetually friendly and politically correct type of person. Nothing to hide right? As for me, I'm more of a heart on my sleeve, don't censor myself well type of person.

Should I go public?

No comments: