Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Cockels of My Heart

Thank you to everyone for being so supportive and sweet during the last few very rough months! You have meant the world to me.

Mummy is doing very great! She is home almost two weeks earlier than expected. Mummy is eating and is even planning to walk to the end of the driveway today. All good.

As for myself, I am starting to come back to the land of the living. It is funny how when something really serious happens to someone that you love, how your priorities change. Make-up, writing thank-you notes, reading, volunteering, chatting about all things green....it all falls away. And I didn't miss any of it until today.

Today I made plans with a friend to go to the beach. It's 90 degrees today Dolphyn! I went to the food store. Called an old friend. Threw in a load of laundry. Normal stuff that I haven't had any interest in for some time. (to be completely honest, I still could care less about the laundry)

Thank you to all of my friends in the Blogspehere for reading my rants and sending your kind notes. Thank you to Ruth Dynamite my blog and real life friend for dropping by with a lavender plant to cheer me up. A special thank you to Carolyn and Dr. Martin Goodman for saving my mummy's life!

Back to living the healthy green life!

1 comment:

dolphyngyrl said...

Our forecast today was 79, but I have no idea what it actually got up to. Our weather has been much more mild lately - thank goodness!

I'm so glad to see back amongst the living! I've missed your posts!