Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Savvy Source

Looking for the perfect nursery school for your little one? How about an education toy to give to your favorite kid? Camps? Books? Activities? Green parenting advice?

Look no further than the Savvy Source!

The friendly people at The Savvy Source for Parents have asked me to be a guest blogger today!

I dusted off and tweaked an old post about safe household cleaning. Don't get me wrong, by no means do I clean often. But when I do, I don't want to put my family's health in danger.

The blog idea was first conceived back when I was pregnant with Girlie...My sense of smell got a little sharper and my mummy lion instinct kicked in. How could I clean the house with all of those stinky, toxic chemicals and grow a healthy little person?

When you get a minute, please check out my blogger post and Savvy Source.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're like me! I got all sensitive too, and now I'm so careful. I don't mean to plug my post here, but I'm having a Seventh Generation giveaway if you like that stuff. I also clean with a lot of vinegar and water! Okay, sorta stinky. But it works.