Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Baby Came Home Today

Just a few days ago I blogged about my new knowledge of how dangerous PVC can be and how I discovered that almost all of Girlie's dollys were made out of PVC.

Together Girlie and I decided on a "for now" solution. We paired down the dollys to one wooden bin and a cloth dolly "may" be arriving for Christmas.


Today, while both little munchies were in school, I drove over to the next town and found a sweet-faced cloth Waldorf dolly.

My family has a long-standing tradition that the children all open one special gift on Christmas Eve. Cloth Dolly will be officially arriving on Christmas Eve.




RIP

Baby Judy 2001-2007
Baby Nicholas 2002-2007
Baby Julia 2001-2007

2 comments:

OhTheJoys said...

Gosh the toxins are everywhere!

Akkire said...

it seems for kids these days the toxins are endlessly hidden in EVERYTHING! i cant even imagine the stress of being a parent...I already stress enough trying to care just for me.