Recently I posted about discovering that my son's character toothbrush contained lead and how sick I felt over possibly harming Little Guy. Brushing With Poison
I was completely horrified that a major company would paint a product that goes into the mouth with lead. So I headed out into the world searching for a safe solution.
What I found was the Preserve toothbrush made by Recycline. The brush is made out of recycled yogurt cups. The other big bonus with this toothbrush company is that when you are done with the brush and case the company will send you a mailing pouch to return the them. Your old brush will be recycled into a new plastic products. Everybody wins!
The friendly people at Recycline http://www.recycline.com/ agreed to mail 10 brushes out to me to give away to my loyal readers for FREE! That's right. Free!
Each winner will receive one child's toothbrush and one adult's toothbrush.
Here is the skinny;
1. Post a comment "anonymously" with your email address if you are not a blogger.
2. OR post a comment if you are a blogger
3. OR send me an email in my "complete profile" section.
4. US residents only please.
5. I will chose the winners on Tuesday, January 8th
Thank you to the friendly people at Recycline and to my readers!